Are you a highly motivated private equity investment manager that wants to play an active role in creating the new standard for an ‘impact fund-of-funds’?
Wire Group, a specialist in conscious wealth management and impact investing, is looking for someone with extensive experience in making (fund) investments to complement our current Wire Private Markets Fund investment team.
Wire Group was founded in 2010 with a mission to contribute to the creation of a conscious economy that is values-driven and results in well-being, happiness, harmony and healthy ecosystems. Our impact vision is broad and holistic. We are convinced that creating a better world starts with a higher level of consciousness on the part of ourselves, our partners and our clients – wealthy individuals, families, family offices and foundations.
We are a closely knit and diverse team and autonomy, entrepreneurship, fun and trust are among our core values.
Based on a track record of 9 years, Wire Group has developed a leading position in the (Dutch) impact investing market. We are active in the areas of education, research and strategy. And we support our clients in deploying their wealth more consciously (‘Conscious Wealth’), resulting in a growing pool of ‘assets under impact’ and a unique selection of inspiring and top-quality impact funds. We are consolidating this experience into the Wire Private Markets Fund (‘fund of funds’).
If you are enthusiastic about our mission and you think that you fit the profile we describe below, we would love to hear from you.
- As investment manager you will operate as part of a compact team to build a top-quality portfolio of impact funds by selecting strong managers that support our fund’s ambitions and can deliver on them;
- Help to deliver on the fund mandate: target return, allocations, governance, etc;
- Prepare well-researched and analytical investment proposals for the investment committee;
- Full-cycle investment activities: fund due diligence (including impact due diligence), fiscal-legal structuring, negotiations, subscription;
- Portfolio management: monitor the performance of fund investments on an ongoing basis, taking actions and reporting to the investment committee and/or LPs where appropriate;
- Deploy and/or grow a network in support of sourcing dealflow;
- Investor relations: contribute to fundraising and maintain relationships with LPs.
What we are looking for
- Woman / man with (institutional-grade) experience with making (fund) investments;
- Professional experience
- 6+ years ‘full-cycle’ fund investments experience
- Experience with building and structuring a portfolio and delivering on the fund mandate
- Experience with fulfilling an active investor role, such as membership of an LP advisory committee;
- Experience with impact investing is attractive but not required;
- Experience with, and a relevant network for, fundraising and maintaining LP relationships;
- Knowledge of the relevant compliance requirements;
- Self-reflection and a willingness to continuously develop yourself both professionally and personally are part of our team culture;
- A passion for creating a more equitable and future-proof world, even if this requires questioning and challenging our current financial system;
- A working knowledge of (spoken) Dutch.
We are looking for a candidate that shows a strong combination of (several of) the above attributes.
We would love to hear from you
Please send us a letter of max one A4 in which you share with us your ambitions and why you recognise yourself in the profile described above.
Send your letter to: Paul Helmsing, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions you can also contact: Paul Helmsing, 06 42993327.
Join Us – Talent for Conscious Wealth